Remodeling or Have New Construction? Major or Minor, We're Here for You.
Professional electricians typically perform a wide range of electrical remodels and new installations for both commercial and residential clients. Some of the most common electrical services provided by electricians include:
• Electrical panel upgrades: An electrical panel upgrade involves replacing an older electrical panel with a newer one that has a higher capacity. This is typically done to accommodate increased electrical needs, such as adding new appliances or upgrading to a higher capacity HVAC system.
• Lighting installations: Electricians can install a variety of lighting fixtures, such as recessed lighting, chandeliers, and pendant lights. They can also install dimmer switches and other lighting controls to provide greater flexibility and energy efficiency.
• Outlet and switch installations: Electricians can install new electrical outlets and light switches, relocate existing ones, and upgrade older outlets to GFCI or AFCI models for added safety.
• Electrical wiring: Electricians can install new electrical wiring for new construction or remodel projects, as well as retrofit existing buildings with updated wiring.
• Ceiling fan installations: Electricians can install ceiling fans in both residential and commercial settings, providing greater comfort and energy efficiency.
• Generator installations: Electricians can install backup generators to provide emergency power in the event of a power outage.
• Security system installations: Electricians can install security systems, including cameras, motion sensors, and alarms, to help keep homes and businesses safe.
• Electrical inspections: Electricians can perform electrical inspections to identify potential hazards, ensure compliance with local codes and regulations, and help prevent electrical fires and other safety hazards.
Overall, electricians provide a wide range of electrical services to both residential and commercial clients, from minor repairs to major installations and upgrades.